Friday, May 28, 2010

Eclipse StoryWriter shares Sephiroth action.

Eclipse Storywriter: Sephiroth Goodness
Visit her profile: here

My good friend Eclipse Storywriter has been so generous as to share some beautiful Sephiroth pictures, which I will confess I haven't seen. Thank you so much for sharing, and please take a look at the amazing pics she found. ^_^ Rock on girl!!

If you guys want to send pics of Sephti please dont feel shy to send away. At spacegirl105@hotmail.com.



I love the image above. Hearts that man to friggin death! Lol


4 comments:

  1. I like the final image too! Sephiroth looks soooo sexy~~ @(^_^)@

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes my heart melt...(sigh)
    Aww you are so kind, Amaranthos! I am glad that you like the pictures. The final picture is my favorite too. He is so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! Seph is a badass...He was awesome in Dissidia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are burning with your hotness Sephiroth...

    ReplyDelete