Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sephiroth Owa13 and her TO-DIE-FOR collection.

Sephiroth Owa13 To-die-for Collection
If you dont blush after the Sephiroth pic, what does?
Check her out on ff.net - Sephiroth Owa13

This collection of pictures truly was wonderful. I absolutely loved these pictures and I know all the ladies are gonna blush their socks off, because when I saw Sephiroth *coughs* bathing, i think i fainted. My boyfriend will not take kindly to this blog anymore. Oh boy..lol ^_~.

Sephiroth Owa13 has great tastes not just in her stories where she's readily available on ff.net athere, but she also has a real eye for finding some great finds. Thanks so much for sharing them with us my friend.

If you have pictures and you'd like to show them off, just email me. At spacegirl105@hotmail.com



The pic above makes me sigh dreamily at him. Lalalala...lol




11 comments:

  1. Haha, you're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed these pictures. I think I'll send some more off your way here in a little. If you liked that bathing one ... *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought I almost had a heart attack. lol He's so hoooottt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O My eyes just popped out of my head! I'm... speechless... This is bad for my heart! And my brain! I.. I.. I really don't know what to say. Thanks for sharing..?? Lol. *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did they block the pic....>,<x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the one w/ him in da shower.....>///< its too hawt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh,,my nose bleed...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for posting these. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. E aqui vem eu falando o portugues u.u

    show gostei da imagem da tifa '.'

    ReplyDelete
  9. sephiroth is so freaking hot i saved the pic >X3 damn him and his sexiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sexy guy, i love him :X:X

    ReplyDelete