Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sephiroth Owa13 Round 2 collection


Round 2 Goodness
Shared by: Sephiroth Owa13

Guess who has more to share? After you've suffered the mild heart-attack with Sephiroth in a the bathroom, the below picture is gonna give you more of a concussion. Thank you very much for sharing these pics with us Sephiroth Owa13. We're always happy to 'see' what mischief you have to offer.

Remember if you have pictures you'd like to share. Dont feel shy send them away at spacegirl105@hotmail.com





The above image is from Dead Fantasy. Check it out on youtube.

Read the tiny message. Hhehehe.

He looks mischievous and gorgeous at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. Picture number 1: Sephy has antenna!!! xD
    Picture number 4: I think I just had a heart attack.
    The final picture: he's so gorgeous...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal favorite is picture 5. 4 has the raw hotness to it. But 5 100% pure Sephiroth. Gotta love that smile. I'll send you more in a few days. Need to finish up my own update to my story before I start looking through pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like picture 5 the best too. He certainly looks manly. xDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool pictures. NIce one with Tifa and the sword...

    ReplyDelete