Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Hunt for Tifa is On!!


Art by Capsicum

The Hunt for Tifa is On!!
Too much Sephiroth, not enough Tifa.

Alot of the posts on this blog is centrically focused around Sephiroth, and its awesome that I have people who are interested and kind enough to share their amazing finds, but most of the finds are about Sephiroth and as much as i terribly love the man, this blog should be about Tifa, too. What would Tifa think? She'd be sad.

So in a nutshell, I have this cool suggestion. If any of you find any cool pictures of Tifa, please feel free to send me at spacegirl105@hotmail.com

If its your art and you want to display it, please tell me.


1 comment:

  1. Alright, so you want some Tifa pictures? My next batch will Tifa pictures. Keep an eye out in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete