Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sephiroth Goodness

Art by Dahlieka
The epitome of Deadly General Sephiroth.
My favourite picture of Sephiroth

Sephiroth Goodness
Shared by Eclipse Storywriter

Eclipse Storywriter surely does land herself some pretty awesome finds, and she shares some pics found on Deviantart. I think you guys will like these!! They're awesome.

Remember if you have pictures you would like to display, please email me at spacegirl105@hotmail.com.



Art by Yangfan

By GhoulofDemise

Art by Rikkaemogirl

The above image is truly beautiful. Gosh, the guy is both beautiful and sensual, and yet so masculine, am i making sense? Imagine him staring at you look that. *Flies away anime style*


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've seen most of these but the top one. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen most of these, but good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last one is absolutely breath taking. I know this is way after you posted this, but that is gorgeous. The first one is also amazing. First one: "Stay out of my way!" Second one: "Come a little closer." *sigh*
    :)

    ReplyDelete