Monday, June 7, 2010

Cookies18 most darling share


Cookies18 Most Darling Share
Sephiroth dancing against his lil will.
Shared by Cookies18

My very good friend, shared with me the cutest picture of Sephiroth dancing. I thought we could do with some chibi-cheer on the site, so thanks so much girl. I love it. FYI this picture actually came from a little video of Sephiroth, Cloud and Zack mindlessly dancing - irritated and against their cute wills. It's the ultimate, laugh-your-butt off vid of the trio. Go check it out on youtube.

Again send your pics, your finds to me. Share them with others like you at spacegirl105@hotmail.com

And remember, share the Tifa pics.

1 comment:

  1. XD You should see the one with Sephiroth and Genesis. Genesis is telling Sephiroth he's not doing it right. Seph tells him to shut up. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete