Friday, June 4, 2010

Goose-chaser' - Dedicated and you deserved it!!

Thanking a friend

I remembered a time when people use to like people's stories and honestly, see it through the end. I've even had some experiences where i've totally been very die-hard to stories and the author's they dont care. They remain as stagnant, as pompous and completely unaware of who its reaching, and what effect their story is having. But thats not the point right now, I guess i wanted to say, thank you very much to my most dedicated fan of Behind Black Curtains. Every chapter i've ever made, I've had a dedicated fan and a friend called Goosechaser who reviews me and always has something nice to say.

I took a long break from BBC, and i returned only to find I lost several of my dedicated readers, but not Goosechaser, and thats why i wanted to create and give back to the people who make my day, who remembered me. So this is my way of saying thank you Goosechaser for always, always being dedicated. For always reading and for always being kind. Thank you.

I made a picture of Sephiroth and Tifa and its yours for the taking. Thank you again..




2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of Tifa and Sephiroth, you should continue making these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Amaranthos! I'd like to ask your permission for using the graphic above for a profile code? :') I promise to give you full credit! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete